CMS Virtual Talent Show
- CMS Virtual Talent Show
- 4/27/2020 – 5/1/2020
This week we will be hosting a Virtual Talent Show! Students and staff are encouraged to share videos showcasing their awesome talents - singing, dancing, comedy routines, family tik toks and more!
Here are the guidelines:
1. Practice social distancing! Bad News - No friend group performances will be allowed unless collaboration is virtual. Good News - You can do a group performance with your brother, sister, mom, dad or even your whole family! (pets included)!
2. Videos should not exceed 2 minutes.
3. All content should be school appropriate. If you use music, it should be the clean version.
4. Include an introduction in your video or email with the following information - Your name, grade level, what will you be performing and statement telling why you chose to this talent
5. All entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting your performance is Friday, May 1st.
Talent acts will be featured on the Coy Middle School Facebook and Twitter pages. Depending on the number and quality of entries, videos may be shared daily, weekly, or compiled into one large video.