Coy PTO Overview
Welcome to the Coy PTO Website!
Here, you can keep up with PTO activities and see how you can help.
Be sure to check out our Calendar for important dates & times.
Our PTO Philosophy
Coy's PTO is composed of caring parents, guardians, teachers, administrators, and students who take an active interest in the success of our school. Beyond the traditional purposes of providing financial and volunteer support to Coy, our PTO seeks to bring together and build our school community with wholesome, helpful, fun activities for all. PTO members strive to be forward thinking, and are open to new ideas and suggestions.
2019 - 2020 Coy PTO Board Members
- President: Jenny King - email@example.com
- Vice President: AVAILABLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Kristen Kindle - email@example.com
- Secretary: AVAILABLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historian: Holly Olcott - email@example.com
- Fundraising Coordinator: Angie Langley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Coordinator: AVAILABLE - email@example.com
- Volunteer Coordinator: Kristin Horton - firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 - 2020 Coy PTO Chairs & Committees
- Teacher Assistant Coordinator: Jenny Besecker
- Fall Dance Chair: Jeremy Hamman
- Spring Dance Chair: Jeremy Hamman
- Spirit Wear: Joan Kelly
- Kiosk: Kathy Nyholm
- Box Tops: Hilda Shirley & Karen DeVite
- Teacher Appreciation: Jodie Gervais & Ty Miller
- 8th Grade Send Off Committee: AVAILABLE
Keep In Touch
Try highlighting and right clicking
to open page if it doesn't work.
"Like" us on Facebook to stay informed about the PTO!
Our page is called Coy Middle School PTO.