Coy PTO Overview
Welcome to the Coy PTO Website!
Here, you can keep up with PTO activities and see how you can help.
Be sure to check out our Calendar for important dates & times.
Our PTO Philosophy
Coy's PTO is composed of caring parents, guardians, teachers, administrators, and students who take an active interest in the success of our school. Beyond the traditional purposes of providing financial and volunteer support to Coy, our PTO seeks to bring together and build our school community with wholesome, helpful, fun activities for all. PTO members strive to be forward thinking, and are open to new ideas and suggestions.
2020 - 2021 Coy PTO Board Members
- President: Holly Olcott - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Jeremy Hamman - email@example.com
- Treasurer: AVAILABLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: AVAILABLE - email@example.com
- Historian: AVAILABLE - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising Coordinator: AVAILABLE - email@example.com
- Events Coordinator: Ann DeFend - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coordinator: Kim Pasene - email@example.com
2020 - 2021 Coy PTO Chairs & Committees
- Teacher Assistant Coordinator: Jenny Besecker
- Fall Dance Chair: AVAILABLE
- Spring Dance Chair: AVAILABLE
- Spirit Wear: Joan Kelly
- Kiosk: AVAILABLE
- Box Tops: Hilda Shirley
- Teacher Appreciation: AVAILABLE
- 8th Grade Send Off Committee: AVAILABLE
Keep In Touch
Try highlighting and right clicking
to open page if it doesn't work.
"Like" us on Facebook to stay informed about the PTO!
Our page is called Coy Middle School PTO.