6th Grade Orientation
Due to Covid-19, our 6th Grade Orientation is going to look much different this year. Please view the attached document to learn more about what you and your student can expect in advance of their first day of school.
Dear incoming 6th grade and NEW 7th/8th Students,
We wanted to remind you that our tours for incoming 6th graders and new students is this Friday, August 7th. If you have not yet signed up for a tour, please RSVP on the sign up genius link here:
There are a few edits to our communication we sent out a few weeks ago about our building tours we want to make you aware of.
- Due to the new school calendar approved at last week’s board of education meeting, student schedules will not be available this week.
- The staggered start for students has also changed. Students with last names A-K will attend on Monday, August 24th and students with last names L-Z will attend on Tuesday, August 25th. Please know that this is not our typical Orientation Day programming, however, we will be using the two staggered start days as an orientation to the school year and new procedures for all grades.
- There has been a slight change to our virtual parent meeting offering. Rather than going through a presentation virtually, we would like to invite you to view our pre-recorded slideshow below.
- Lastly, Mrs. Ferguson and Mr. Baker will be available in-person for questions and answers on August 7th at 10 AM and 1 PM outdoors near the PTO tent in front of the building where they will be available to answer questions.
- Our PTO will also be available throughout the day to talk about ways to get involved this school year.
We look forward to working with you and your student!
Mrs. Andrea Ferguson, Principal
Mr. Josh Baker, Assistant Principal